While I am in the midst of compiling my list of favourite albums of 2010, here are some of my favourite songs of 2010:
1) Kylie Minogue – All the Lovers
The video clip may look like a mass orgy of sorts, but I really like this song, her first single off her “Aphrodite” album!
2) Goodbye Happiness – Utada Hikaru
Unfortunately for us, Utada Hikaru is will be going on a hiatus (hopefully not quitting the industry) from next year. “Goodbye Happiness” is a song taken from her compilation album “Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2”. I just hope it’s not the last.
3) Runaway – Kanye West
I like how the whole song is put together with the various layers, and then in the background you have the piano key being played continuously. It has been really a great comeback for Mr. West!
4) California Gurlz – Katy Perry
This has got to be everyone’s summer song of 2010! Always looked forward to it being played on air!
5) California King Bed – Rihanna
She may have 2 #1 hits with her latest album “Loud”, but my favourite track on that album has to be this rock ballad!
6) Not Myself Tonight – Christina Aguilera
7) Hard Times – John Legend
8) Never Gonna Leave This Bed – Maroon 5
9) 美人计 – Jolin Tsai
10) O Come All Ye Faithful/ Hallelujah Chorus – Mariah Carey
11) Say Goodbye – Katharine Mcphee
12) 需要人陪 – Wang Lee Hom
13) 寂寞寂寞就好 – Hebe Tien
14) Even Angels – Fantasia